-->

TGIF: In the kitchen with Emma



When the lovely and super-talented Emma of Poires Au Chocolat visited California a few months ago, she rented out an absolutely beautiful home in the Berkeley hills so that she could work on recipes for her future book. I managed to convince her to let me tag along while she recipe-tested, mainly so that I could taste the awesome British desserts that came flying out of the kitchen. Let me just say... the girl knows how to make some damn fine desserts! I cannot wait until her book is done. If what I tasted during her visit is any indication, that book is going to be positively amazing. Thanks, Emma, for letting me play kitchen paparazzi for a day while you baked away!


Happy Friday, everyone! Make sure to make some time for tea and scones this weekend!
LihatTutupKomentar