-->

TGIF



Happy Friday, everyone! August is just flying by... (very much without me, it feels).

I had a recipe post all ready to go tonight, but for some reason, the timing just didn't feel right. So here are some awesome donut (aka: galaxy) peaches instead, which are so sweet that they count for dessert all by themselves. :) The recipe post is queued up for sharing come Monday. For now, I just feel like I want to take a deep breath and stop worrying and stressing out about literally every small thing imaginable. It's summer still!

Hope everyone has a relaxing and stress-minimizing weekend!

Oh, and before I forget, I did an interview a couple weeks ago with Donny over at Great Food Photos. I'm honored to be featured next to some of my favorite food photographers--it's a bit unreal. Read the interview here!
LihatTutupKomentar