-->

My Dreamstime blog on small Greek islands:


For anyone that hasn't realised, as well as writing about and photographing small Greek islands I also sell my images for commercial use through a variety of agents. One of these, Dreamstime, offers photographers a blog feature to promote their work.
Chapel near Emborio, Halki island
So, having just returned from two great weeks on the lovely island of Paxos (a new post on Paxos will follow here soon) what better to blog about on Dreamstime than the beautiful small islands of Greece. It's only a short generic piece  and features a selection of my images from Halki, Symi, Alonissos, Meganissi, Skopelos and Nisyros.
Feel free to take a look via this link: My Dreamstime blog on small Greek islands
You can also check out my full portfolio there for lots more Greek island images. Regards, David.

LihatTutupKomentar